The ’17-’18 Second Semester Service Schedule has been finalized and posted. Please check it over carefully and make note of your dates.
- If you are unable to fulfill your assignment, please find your own replacement by either paying for a substitute or asking another parent to switch with you.
- If you would like to pay someone to work for you, see the Buyout List.
- If you do not show up for your service requirement, you are responsible for paying $30 to your replacement.
- Parent helpers in the classroom should make other arrangement for their children who are not in ESCHEL classes; parents must come without children to help in the classroom.
- If you’re serving as an emergency parent and would like to keep your baby with you, please make arrangements with another ESCHEL mom to hang out with you in case you’re needed last minute to help handle an emergency or lend an extra hand in one of the classrooms so that your are free to do this without an infant in tow.
- Please arrive by 9:45 and sign in if you’re assigned classroom or emergency parent duties. If you’re late, please put the $5 late fee in our treasurer Angie Reck’s parent folder.