Tutors and Members,
Here are some important notes. Please fully read.
- There are two weeks left of classes.
- 1st Tuition payments are due on May 10th. Invoices will be sent this week.
- On the last day of class, May 17th, all classes are shortened to 45 minutes to accommodate the Closing Ceremony.
- There is no afternoon CMA or Drama class on May 17th.
- On the last day, the 1st – 6th grade classes will be having Author Day with snacks, parents are encouraged to attend.
- 10:00-10:45 – 1st/2nd grade
- 10:45-11:30 – 5th/6th grade
- 11:30-12:15 – 3rd/4th grade
(If you have students in multiple classes, plan a quick errand in between or bring a lawn chair to enjoy a chat outside)
- Also, the 1 – 6th graders will be displaying a sample of their art projects in the Green Triangle Room.
- The brief Closing Ceremony will begin at 12:30pm, upstairs in the church sanctuary.
- Student(s) should find their parents on the lower level and sit together as a family in the sanctuary.
- We will be honoring tutors and those students who will be “graduating” from ESCHEL.
- Make sure to check your folders and the lost and found bucket one last time. Unclaimed items will be donated/discarded after May 17th.
- Following the Ceremony, families are encouraged to bring a picnic lunch to the Richard Walton Park at the corner of 15th N and Hadley Ave. It’s a great time for students to play outside together and for parents to socialize.
Grace and peace,
Monica Schlemmer, President