2019 ESCHEL Valentine’s Day Exchange!!
Monday, February 11, 2019
(Immediately after morning classes)
Don’t worry, it should go super quick so kids can eat & get to afternoon classes if they need to!
***Note that the ESCHEL PIZZA PARTY will be held at the same time as the Valentine exchange–but in the Lunch Room–Keep your eyes out for a SEPARATE sign-up for that! It would be a great opportunity to sign up for BOTH: lots of love, pizza, valentines and fellowship with families & friends could be in your future! 😉
ESCHEL students in Grades 1-6
(Preschool/Kindergarten have their own party)
(across the hall from the ESCHEL Lunch Room)
WHAT TO BRING TO THE EXCHANGE:
1. Valentines Box or Bag for student’s valentines:
- *Children can decorate Bags / Shoeboxes / Kleenex boxes as simply or extravagantly as they wish to hold their valentines in & leave them in the Red Room as they come to class in the morning.
- **REMEMBER TO PUT THEIR NAME/GRADE somewhere on the box/bag
2. Valentines to Exchange:
- After the RSVP date & numbers have been collected, I will email a number of valentines/each grade.
- DO NOT have children address the valentines to each classmate—it will make everything go so much faster!
- Depending on participation—Classes may be combined so it will be more fair and Valentines Exchange fun can be had by all!
- NUT FREE Treats can be included if you wish.
- NON-CANDY treats like pencils/pens, stickers, notebooks, temporary tattoos, tiny toys, Playdoh, etc. are ENCOURAGED over candy, but ultimately it is personal preference!
3. Love & Patience with everyone!! It is to celebrate Valentine’s Day after all!
** RSVP by MON. FEB. 4th, 2019 to participate! **
Please RSVP to Nikki Zawislak at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Child’s Name
- Child’s Grade
*Parents will receive an e-mail on WEDNESDAY, FEB. 6thwith the final numbers for the Exchange.
**PLEASE BE COURTEOUS & RSVP promptly if you want your kids to participate!!
In the past, families have shown up the day of or wanted to join very close to the Exchange date. I get it! We all are busy and all procrastinate! It will be difficult to ask students to add extra valentines last minute as most will have valentines either made or purchased by then…please keep this in mind if you want your child to be included in all of the fun!
- After numbers of participating children have been tallied—directions in a subsequent e-mail will include how kids will line up after morning classes are over to be the quickest so kids can get to eat lunch, participate in the Pizza Party that will be held the same day if they have signed up, or leave for the day.
- Valentine’s Boxes/Bags will be placed in a box or by the entrance/exit to ESCHEL after all of the Valentines have been handed out by the students. That way, students will be free to immediately go eat lunch so they can make it to their next class if they need to—or meet their parents in the lobby and grab them from there if they have to leave after classes are finished.
- Also, they will hopefully eat lunch first, then enjoy their valentine’s later!